Paradise Canyon will be opening for golf as of 10am Saturday, May 2nd. Online booking is now active.
Please DO NOT come down more than 15 minutes before your tee time, walk up traffic will not be accepted.
All purchases must be paid before golf. Phone in, online, or from the Proshop window are all accepted. Please be patient as Proshop staff are receiving a higher than normal call volume right now.
· Touch points. Make sure to limit what you touch. We will be sanitizing multiple times per day. You should only touch your equipment and your sanitized golf cart. There is nothing else around the club that you should touch.
· Golf. Tee times will be 15 minutes apart (4 per hour). Please pay over the phone with a credit card in advance or check in from outside the Proshop window. There will be NO walk-up tee times, they will have to be pre-booked. On the course you MUST observe social distancing. If you do not respect this you will be asked to leave the facility and forfeit any payment.
· Greens. Continuous putting is required to simplify social distancing. Please have the closest person to the flag putt until they finish the hole. Everyone else stand on the fringe more than 6 feet away. DO NOT touch the pin. Special touchless cups will be used so you can remove the ball with your putter without touching the pin for your safety.
· Proshop. The Proshop will be available for purchase of memberships, merchandise etc. which can all be done over the phone. We can accept credit card payments over the phone to set up memberships or pay for merchandise or advertising. Check-in will be outside from the Proshop window - all payments can be made here.
· Clubhouse. The clubhouse will be closed except for the above mentions. There will be no access to the deck, lounge, restaurant, locker rooms, showers, fitness center, tennis courts or pool. Food/drink will be delivered to you curbside - the same goes for merchandise you can order.
· GPS/Cameras. As one of the few courses in Alberta with a GPS system we will be monitoring and able to track the carts at all times. 16 newly installed cameras in the building and outside will be monitoring safety.
· Washrooms. The clubhouse is closed. For service please go to the north window. A Proshop staff member will let in 1 person at a time for washroom use only. Sanitizer stations will be near every doorway - please limit your contact with surfaces inside.
· Social distancing is up to YOU. When we open it will be up to you to be spread out and maintain your social distancing. Please respect the recommendations of Alberta Health for everyone's safety. If you fail to respect Alberta Health's distancing you will be asked to leave the facility immediately and forfeit any payment.
· No loitering. Unfortunately mixing and mingling will be off limits for the time being. Please arrive no more than 15 minutes before your tee time and head home right after.
· Food/Beverage Service. We will be offering a limited takeout menu for food and drinks. Because Paradise Canyon has a GPS system you can order from the 8th hole for curbside pickup after 9 and from the 17th hole for curbside pickup to take home. You can also phone ahead and order food/drink for pickup before your round. Payment can be phoned in with a credit card or use the tap function when picking it up. Please maintain social distancing while in the parking lot as well.
· Club storage/Backshop. To limit germ spreading club storage will be closed until this has passed. We will not be able to make exceptions both for your safety and that of our staff. Golfers are responsible for carrying their own clubs down and back to their vehicle.
· Power Carts. Golfers will be expected to load their own power carts to prevent common touching. The carts will be sanitized after each use. They will be clean when they are staged so for your safety nobody will touch it except you. One person to a power cart unless you're from the same household. No exceptions. Please make sure to empty your garbage/recycling from the power cart before you leave.
· Driving range/Putting Green. Closed until further notice.
· No Touching. You should only be touching your equipment and your sanitized power cart. There is nothing else that you will be required to touch. Make sure to stay at least 6 feet away from anyone else at all times.
Golfing is a privilege. Please abide by the requirements of Alberta Health Services for the safety of yourself and others. At this time it may require patience from all customers. Please be safe so you can continue to enjoy your exercise.
Paradise Canyon Management